I have been thinking about doing this post for a while, but everyday there seems to be something else to add. Finally I have decided enough is enough and I’m going to just go for gold.
I am going to vent, have a whinge, get it out there. You may agree. You may not.
But these are the things I hate.
My mother always said “hate is a very strong word” so maybe these are the things I dislike or these are the things that annoy me.
However I word it, these things tick me off.
Things I hate in no particular order:
– Mondays (cue the Boom Town Rats)
– missing the bus by mere seconds after running like a weird zombie person to try and catch it
– the people that use that pole in the vestibule of a packed train as a leaning post so no one can hold on to it
– people who don’t use deodorant and use the same jam-packed train/bus I am on
– people who tell you how to parent even though they don’t have (or come into regular contact with) children
– standing in a shop waiting to be served while the 2 sales people talk amongst themselves and ignore you
– when my daycare lady tells me what a good sleeper my 2 year old is which translates to “Good luck getting him to sleep tonight”
– people who are super happy and perky ALL the time even when really bad stuff is happening
– those nights when all I want to do is veg in front of the tele and there is nothing but crap on
– realising I need petrol only to find it’s nearly 30 cents more expensive than it was yesterday
– parents who think there really naughty, nasty children are angels who can do no wrong
– not being able to sleep when I really need to
– people who talk really loudly on their mobile on public transport
– tailgaters or as I like to call them “arse bandits”
– people who dislike me without even knowing me
– really hot humid nights
– people who don’t use earphones with their “music device” on public transport and subject me to their bad music
– dealing with Centrelink/Family Assistance
– lazy incompetent people at work who seem to get awards for just doing their job properly
– real estate agents
– phone salespeople who call while I’m bathing/feeding 3 kids and want to discuss problems with my computer operating system
– trying on something that looks great on the hanger but makes me look like a witchety grub wrapped in fabric
– the justice system
– blatant queue jumpers or even better the ones that just step in front of you like you won’t even notice
So that’s probably enough of a rant for now *sigh I do feel much better.
There are things I love and I promise to do a post soon of all those things but for now I can sleep well knowing I have this off my chest.